At project onset, schedule project training and provide continuous monitoring to ensure that all identified users are trained. The training at Qlik covers entire functionality of the tool, which includes, reports navigation, creating users, etc. Additional on-going training is provided by Quosphere, in association with Qlik, utilizing a combination of web-based live or recorded sessions at Qlik, training manuals and in-person training sessions.
Qlik Training provides both classroom (onsite) and computer-based training, according to the Train The Trainer Model, in three parts:
- System overview
- Screen navigation
The functionality training at Qlik which is scenario-based are:
- Setting up a project
- Creating users
- Importing data
- Using of “Slice n dice” functionality
- Extracting canned and ad hoc reports
QlikView Training Framework
To ensure that the training aids in improving business operations for Quosphere’s clients, we conduct web-based and recorded sessions along with in-person sessions and training manuals. Constant application-monitoring support and a dedicated team of experts for end-user support is also provided. The framework of training for using Qlik, enables our clients to customize the resources whenever required.
QlikView is a world-class business intelligence solution that connects a business to vast sources of data, as opposed to restricting him to a report or a particular structure. This allows the business to freely explore newer patterns in the data. While the data analytics enables the business to make correct business decisions, its data visualization capability allows him to share his knowledge and learning, in the form of smart and simplified visuals.
Qlik Services customized training approach and material, provided as per client needs, follows the four-step training framework:
- Requirements analysis: A lead trainer at Qlik has knowledge sessions with the business users of Quosphere Implementation team to understand the complete business processes.
- Curriculum Design: The curriculum for “power users” for Qlik includes, creating the roles & role based responsibilities, while that for the regular users for Qlik include, general navigation across the screens and performing tasks as per the roles.
- Training: Based on the number of Quosphere’s Qlik users and client-specific needs, captured at the time of requirements analysis, mode of training at Qlik in confirmed (classroom versus web-based or both)
- Feedback: Quosphere ensures that the feedback process at Qlik consists of collected feedback from end-users of Qlik to evaluate and enhance the effectiveness of the training at Qlik.